Share Foundation: Call for Illustrations24. April 2014 - 7:36 — Dejan Georgievski
The SHARE Foundation currently works on the preparation of “SHARE this BOOK, too“ and invites all interested individuals to take part and contribute to the process with their illustrations, drawings, photographs and other creative works on the subject of electronic surveillance.
The submitted works, new or already published, will be taken into consideration for the “SHARE this BOOK, too“ (the first ediction, “SHARE this BOOK“ is available at this link). The works that won't be selected for the book will be published on the website of the SHARE Foundation.
The authors can sign the submitted works with their full name or with a pseudonym. It shall be understood that all those who submitted works have, by that act, granted the permission for their publication in the print and electronic version of the book and on the website of the Foundation. The authors retain all rights over their works.
The SHARE Foundation recommends that submitted works are in a resolution of 300dpi, or to submit vector graphic files.
The deadline for submission expires on April 30, 2014. The works should be sent to the address email@example.com.
- The government and the Association of Internet Providers block access to websites in Ecuador
- Ending digital exclusion: Why the access divide persists and how to close it
- Joint statement to Brazilian congress: Drop dangerous cybercrime bills
- APC's reflections on the 2015 Internet Governance Forum: 10 years and looking forward
- APC condemns undermining of democracy in Brazil
- Dan vidljivosti transrodnih osoba
- Vlasti peru ruke od ženskih problema
- Neka nam živi 8. mart!
- Hollaback BiH: Dosta nasilja!
- Beyoncé, “Beyoncé” i ja