APC welcomes the new Internet Rights and Freedoms Bill proposal launched by Green Party Member of Parliament Gareth Hughes in New Zealand. We believe it adds to the progressive trend to put internet rights at the centre of the political debate and opens the opportunity to address internet freedoms in a structural way.
- New bill prompts debate on online freedoms and rights for New Zealanders
- Women Weave the Web campaign launches phase 2 on digital literacy
- New GenderIT.org edition is out! Back and forth in the advancement of women's rights at CSW58
- International civil society coordination meeting for NETmundial
- Dorcas Muthoni joins Internet Hall of Fame