Trainings14. November 2011 - 13:32 — superowpsee
Trainings that owpsee delivers are aimed to improve knowledge of ICT technologies within civil society in the region, to develop or to improve skills on how to communicate to or through media and to raise awareness on certain social, media, political and or human rights issues. Training modules are developed independently or adapted in cooperation with the famous training networks such as are Association for Progressive Communication (APC), Amarc, Media Diversity Institute (MDI) etc.
Our trainings developped around media and information and communication technologies addressing specific issues/themes are:
- traditional reporting
- diversity reporting
- advocacy journalism
- radio reporting
- Information and communication technologies
- visual methods (digital story telling, data visualization, participatory video)
- writing for the web
- gender & ICTs
- migrating to Free Libre Open Source Software (OS Linux & applications)
- Internet rights at the Human Rights Council 35th session
- APC celebrates Africa Day with roundtable addressing human rights and the internet
- Access and Power: APC at the Stockholm Internet Forum 2017
- What is the relationship between access and power? APC at the Stockholm Internet Forum 2017
- Did Facebook finally figure out that consent is more important than nipples?
- Prva godina Škole LGBTI aktivizma!