Serbs and Albanians learn each other’s language22. December 2013 - 16:32 — Dejan Georgievski
Aiming to be better prepared for their tasks and obligations as civil servants and to eliminate linguistic barriers, Serb community officials from Vushtrri/Vučitrn municipality have attended an Albanian language course.
Albanian civil servants also attended a Serbian language course in order to provide better services for the Serb community, daily Kosova Sot reported.
A ceremony of presentation of training certificates to 13 Albanian and five Serb civil servants was organised following the training. They were distributed by Vushtrri/Vučitrn mayor Bajram Mulaku and Andrea Najvritova, the project manager from the European Centre for National Minorities.
Mulaku assessed this as a successful project and thanked the OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities for organising this training. (Luan Ibraj)
- The government and the Association of Internet Providers block access to websites in Ecuador
- Ending digital exclusion: Why the access divide persists and how to close it
- Joint statement to Brazilian congress: Drop dangerous cybercrime bills
- APC's reflections on the 2015 Internet Governance Forum: 10 years and looking forward
- APC condemns undermining of democracy in Brazil
- Dan vidljivosti transrodnih osoba
- Vlasti peru ruke od ženskih problema
- Neka nam živi 8. mart!
- Hollaback BiH: Dosta nasilja!
- Beyoncé, “Beyoncé” i ja