Partners oriented services14. November 2011 - 13:26 — superowpsee
Partners oriented services are intended to help owpsee partners in presenting their work and organizations as well as to make them more available to communicate better or to be be involved in various networks among online communities. These services are free for all partnering organizations and sometimes one of the main reasons for becoming a member of owpsee on line community. Those are:
- owpsee portal, www.oneworldsee.org – Civil society oriented news portal with its four editions on four languages (South Slavic group of languages, Macedonian, Albanian and English) offers to owpsee network members/partners and affiliates and as well as to other interested organizations and individuals a unique place where they can publish information about their organizations and activities, find information about different activities and organizations from the SEE region andget in touch with other CSO actors.
- partners database, regular updated database of owpsee network members, partners and affiliates.
- sub-communities communication,managed through CiviCRM - open source constituent relationship management solution. CiviCRM is web-based, open source, internationalized, and designed specifically to meet the needs of advocacy, non-profit and non-governmental groups.
- mailing lists, mailing list are organized by area of interest and work of owpsee network members, partners and affiliates
- partners' pages / presentations, owpsee network members/partners and affiliates can have their presentations integrated into the owpsee www.oneworldsee.org portal, as well as their own blog site which is a new service developed by owspee http://oneworldseepartner.org
- services provided by several independent platforms such as ict-policy.ba, putovatibalkanom.net etc.
- Online privacy, surveillance and warfare discussed at Pakistan Cyberspace Conference
- Anonymity and encryption are key to freedom of expression
- GISWatch report on surveillance launched in ten countries
- APC stands in solidarity with Sudanese journalists, calls on government to drop charges against Madeeha Abdalla
- New GenderIT.org edition: Exploring remedies for technology-based violence against women