Partners oriented services14. November 2011 - 13:26 — superowpsee
Partners oriented services are intended to help owpsee partners in presenting their work and organizations as well as to make them more available to communicate better or to be be involved in various networks among online communities. These services are free for all partnering organizations and sometimes one of the main reasons for becoming a member of owpsee on line community. Those are:
- owpsee portal, www.oneworldsee.org – Civil society oriented news portal with its four editions on four languages (South Slavic group of languages, Macedonian, Albanian and English) offers to owpsee network members/partners and affiliates and as well as to other interested organizations and individuals a unique place where they can publish information about their organizations and activities, find information about different activities and organizations from the SEE region andget in touch with other CSO actors.
- partners database, regular updated database of owpsee network members, partners and affiliates.
- sub-communities communication,managed through CiviCRM - open source constituent relationship management solution. CiviCRM is web-based, open source, internationalized, and designed specifically to meet the needs of advocacy, non-profit and non-governmental groups.
- mailing lists, mailing list are organized by area of interest and work of owpsee network members, partners and affiliates
- partners' pages / presentations, owpsee network members/partners and affiliates can have their presentations integrated into the owpsee www.oneworldsee.org portal, as well as their own blog site which is a new service developed by owspee http://oneworldseepartner.org
- services provided by several independent platforms such as ict-policy.ba, putovatibalkanom.net etc.
- Internet rights at the Human Rights Council 34th session
- Joint letter to the UN on social media and device collection at US borders
- Roots with wings: Changes in APC senior management
- Women in tech: We want to share your stories!
- SMEX: Advancing self-regulating information societies in the Middle East and North Africa