WSIS Interview with APC's Anriette Esterhuysen25. May 2012 - 12:13 — Dejan Georgievski
Under the auspices of the WSIS Forum 2012, Maria Ruxandra Stoicescu, independent researcher and consultant interviewed Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director of the Association for Progressive Communications (APC).
In the interview, Esterhuysen discusses the importance of events such as the WSIS Forum for APC and for civil society in general; the publication of the GISWatch Report 2011; about significance of national and individual stories for WSIS process.
Watch the embedded video below (for more WSIS interviews, see the WSIS process page on youtube.com).
The World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) was held from 14th to 18th May 2012 in Geneva, providing structured opportunities to network, learn and participate in multi-stakeholders and discussions on WSIS implementation.
- The government and the Association of Internet Providers block access to websites in Ecuador
- Ending digital exclusion: Why the access divide persists and how to close it
- Joint statement to Brazilian congress: Drop dangerous cybercrime bills
- APC's reflections on the 2015 Internet Governance Forum: 10 years and looking forward
- APC condemns undermining of democracy in Brazil
- Dan vidljivosti transrodnih osoba
- Vlasti peru ruke od ženskih problema
- Neka nam živi 8. mart!
- Hollaback BiH: Dosta nasilja!
- Beyoncé, “Beyoncé” i ja