Database of Serbian Environmental NGOs Published14. March 2013 - 14:42 — Dejan Georgievski
The Environmental Movement of Odžaci published the 4th edition of its Database of Environmental NGOs in Serbia. The publication, released yesterday, March 13, 2013, offers information on more than 140 environmental associations active in the country.
The Database of Environmental NGOs is available in two versions: listed by municipalities and listed by districts. In addition, it offers statistically processed data prepared by Marin Ivošev, president of the Environmental Movement of the City of Kragujevac.
The Database of Environmental NGOs in Serbia was prepared and published with significant non-monetary assistance of Belgrade-based cable network operator „Radijus vector“.
The Database is available for viewing or download on the website of the Environmental Movement of Odžaci, in two PDF documents: Database IV by Municipality and Database IV by District. The next, 5th edition is planned to be published in March 2014. (Source: CRNPS/EP Odžaci)
- The government and the Association of Internet Providers block access to websites in Ecuador
- Ending digital exclusion: Why the access divide persists and how to close it
- Joint statement to Brazilian congress: Drop dangerous cybercrime bills
- APC's reflections on the 2015 Internet Governance Forum: 10 years and looking forward
- APC condemns undermining of democracy in Brazil
- Dan vidljivosti transrodnih osoba
- Vlasti peru ruke od ženskih problema
- Neka nam živi 8. mart!
- Hollaback BiH: Dosta nasilja!
- Beyoncé, “Beyoncé” i ja