Call for Proposals for Topics for EuroDIG 201523. November 2014 - 11:54 — Dejan Georgievski
The European Dialogue on Internet Governance - EuroDIG opened its call for proposals on topics and issues to contribute to EuroDIG's 2015 agenda. The Call is open until 31st of December 2014.
In addition to the opportunity to propose any topic that members of the public would like to see discussed, the applicants can also propose a topic that might fit in one of the key topics proposed by EuroDIG core team:
1. Accessibility (Equality / Digital divide)
2. Internationalised Domain Names
3. Human Rights
5. Innovation and economy development
The topics listed above reflect some of the specific challenges and areas of interest to stakeholders also in South-Eastern European countries.
The online submission form is available at www.eurodig.org.
EuroDIG also announced the date of the Public planning meeting, which will be held on 27 January 2015 in Sofia, Bulgaria. More details on the meeting and its agenda will be available soon on the EuroDIG website.
The EuroDIG planning meeting in Bulgaria is an opportunity for greater involvement by participants from South Eastern European, that would lead to a roundtable discussion for the region to be held the day before the EuroDIG on 3 June 2015.
- Internet rights at the Human Rights Council 35th session
- APC celebrates Africa Day with roundtable addressing human rights and the internet
- Access and Power: APC at the Stockholm Internet Forum 2017
- What is the relationship between access and power? APC at the Stockholm Internet Forum 2017
- Did Facebook finally figure out that consent is more important than nipples?