Innovation lab program presentations commence in five BiH towns23. May 2012 - 11:46 — Sejla Dizdarevic
Series of presentations with aim to present Innovation Lab program will start this Friday with first presentation being held in Sarajevo.
Innovation Lab, gathering that aims to strengthen the links – created by new media technologies and some of the new digital tools - between journalists, civil society representatives, activists, artists, IT professionals, and other individuals and organisations interested that are working in the field of human rights protection and also to allow for joint work on achieving positive changes in society, will be held in Sarajevo, June 28-30, 2012.
Prior to the event, innovative ideas will be gathered and a jury comprised of representatives of local and foreign media, civil society and IT community will select ten best ideas that will be worked on during the two-day program.
Three most successful ideas will win, besides technical assistance, valuable prizes in money.
The event is organized by the Internews Office in BiH and the Foundation OneWorld Platfrom for Southeast Europe (OneWorldSEE).
You can find more details in the attachment.
|Innovation Lab poziv 230512 eng.doc||81 KB|
- Bridging the gender digital divide from a human rights perspective
- Giving my spirit voice: Interview with Helen Nyinakiiza
- Applications for APC's small and project member grants are open!
- The constellations in internet history: A conversation with Ian Peter, founder of Pegasus Networks
- HRC 34: "International borders are not zones of exclusion or exception for human rights obligations"