Action Plan to Support Civil Society Development5. March 2012 - 9:44 — Dejan Georgievski
The Belgrade Agency for European Integrations and Cooperation with Associations held a meeting, on March 1, 2012, in Belgrade, with the representatives of the relevant institutions of the City of Belgrade, under the auspices of the process of consultations on the drafting of the Action Plan for implementation of the Belgrade Strategy for Support to Civil Society Development 2012-2017.
From the meeting at the Agency for European Integrations (Photo beogradeu.gov.rs)
Danko Runić, the Director of the Agency, said that the meeting will be followed by active involvement of representatives of associations in a series of thematic meetings to be held this month, an approach that would ensure that the Action Plan will cover a series of measures to increase citizens’ participation in decision-making processes.
“The activities of the Action Plan will allow us to improve the planning processes both in the City Administration of Belgrade and in the civil society organisations and to create the framework for efficient use of funds from pre-accession funds”, Runić said.
The work on the Action Plan is conducted in cooperation with the Civic Initiatives (Građanske inicijative) association, with support from the British Embassy. (Source: beogradeu.gov.rs)
- Bridging the gender digital divide from a human rights perspective
- Giving my spirit voice: Interview with Helen Nyinakiiza
- Applications for APC's small and project member grants are open!
- The constellations in internet history: A conversation with Ian Peter, founder of Pegasus Networks
- HRC 34: "International borders are not zones of exclusion or exception for human rights obligations"