Pakistan: Call for clarity on terms of lifting of YouTube ban
Bytes for All, Pakistan and APC demand clarity from the government of Pakistan and Google regarding the terms agreed on.
Exploring technology-related violence against women in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Kenya
The DRC and Kenya are in focus in a series of country editions sharing the findings of the “End violence: Women’s rights and safety online“ research.
Moez Chakchouk at Arab IGF 2015: “People need to know that their rights are protected online”
“It is all about education, which Arab states don’t always care about. It is a matter of culture, educating the younger and also the older generations.”
- The government and the Association of Internet Providers block access to websites in Ecuador
- Ending digital exclusion: Why the access divide persists and how to close it
- Joint statement to Brazilian congress: Drop dangerous cybercrime bills
- APC's reflections on the 2015 Internet Governance Forum: 10 years and looking forward
- APC condemns undermining of democracy in Brazil
- Dan vidljivosti transrodnih osoba
- Vlasti peru ruke od ženskih problema
- Neka nam živi 8. mart!
- Hollaback BiH: Dosta nasilja!
- Beyoncé, “Beyoncé” i ja